Who We Are
In 1955 a small group of people began meeting in a home for study and worship. This took place on highway 80 just a few miles outside the city of Brandon, Mississippi. Later they moved their Church into a building in the same community and began to hold their worship services there.
In 1967 the Church purchased the land where we are still located today on College Street in downtown Brandon. After the purchase of the land they began to build the church building which is partially remaining to this day.
Today, Brandon Assembly is still located on the corner of College Street and Highway 18. Many people have been blessed and have seen life change through the ministry of our Church. And we are so grateful to God for the work He has done in so many.
Brandon Assembly is a Church on a mission, & a Church that makes a difference in this world!